Booked ByCross County Sheriff's Office
Oct. 19, 2018
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• FURNISHING PROHIBITED ARTICLES
• POSSESSION OF A SCHEDULE III CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH THE PURPOSE TO DELIVER
• POSSESSION OF A SCHEDULE IV OR SCHEDULE V CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH THE PURPOSE TO DELIVER X2
• POSSESSION OF A SCHEDULE VI CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITH PURPOSE TO DELIVER
• POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED DRIVER'S LICENSE
• NO PROOF OF INSURANCE
• DISTRIBUTION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE NEAR CERTAIN FACILITIES
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.