Booked BySaline County Jail
Dec. 24, 2018
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED - FIRST OFFENSE - MISDEMEANOR
• FAILURE TO SUBMIT TO CHEM. TEST
• No Driver's License - Class U - MISDEMEANOR
• FAILURE TO PRESENT PROOF OF INS.
• Speeding - Class U - V
• Driving Left of Center - Class U - MISDEMEANOR
• Improper Display of Vehicle License - Class U - MISDEMEANOR
• OPEN CONTAINER CONTAINING ALCOHOL IN VEHICLE
• FAIL TO DISPLAY VEHICLE REGISTRATION
• SIGNALS FOR TURNING STOPPING REQUIRED
• FAILURE TO APPEAR (FOR MISDEMEANOR OFFENSE) - MISDEMEANOR
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.