Booked ByBroward Sheriff's Office
Aug. 15, 2013
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• FRAUD-ATTMPT USE ID OF ANOTHER PERSON W/O CONSENT
• PASS FORGED-ALTERED BILL OR PROMISSORY NOTE
• GRAND THEFT>$300<$5000
• DRIVE WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED - FIRST OFFENSE
• OBST CRIM INVEST-FALSE INFO TO LEO-MSSNG PERS/FEL
• POSSESSION OF COCAINE
• DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS AND OR USE
How can I find more information about Brenda Williams's court case?
You can search for court case info on this public site: http://www.browardclerk.org
How can I find out if Brenda Williams is still in a Broward County jail for this arrest?
You can find more information on an imate by visiting the county's arrest inquiry page or by calling 954-831-5900.
Can I call Brenda Williams in jail?
No, inmates can not receive incoming phone calls, however they can make outgoing collect or prepaid calls. Inmates must be first assigned a housing unit before making calls.
How can I visit Brenda Williams in jail?
Inmates are allowed one 2 hour visit per week. Each jail facility has it's own visitation schedule. For more information on each facility, see this page.