Booked ByBroward Sheriff's Office
Sept. 07, 2013
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• DUI 3RD OFFENSE OVER 10 YEARS
• DUI W/DAM TO PROP OR PERSON OF ANOTHER
• DUI UBAL>.15 OR ACCOM BY PERS < 18YOA
• DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP THIRD OR SUBSQ OFFENSE
• DISOBEY STOP/YIELD SIGN
• DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 3RD OFFENSE WITHIN 10 YEARS
• DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 1ST OFFENSE
• DRIVE WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED - FIRST OFFENSE
• IMMIGRATION HOLD
How can I find more information about Enal Teearie's court case?
You can search for court case info on this public site: http://www.browardclerk.org
How can I find out if Enal Teearie is still in a Broward County jail for this arrest?
You can find more information on an imate by visiting the county's arrest inquiry page or by calling 954-831-5900.
Can I call Enal Teearie in jail?
No, inmates can not receive incoming phone calls, however they can make outgoing collect or prepaid calls. Inmates must be first assigned a housing unit before making calls.
How can I visit Enal Teearie in jail?
Inmates are allowed one 2 hour visit per week. Each jail facility has it's own visitation schedule. For more information on each facility, see this page.