Booked ByBroward Sheriff's Office
Aug. 15, 2013
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• BURGLARY UNOCCUPIED CONVEYANCE UNARMED
• GRAND THEFT>$300<$5000
• POSSESS BURGLARY TOOLS WITH INTENT TO USE
• CRIM MISCH - 200 UNDER 1000 DOLS 1ST OFF
• PETIT THEFT 1ST DEG PROP $100 TO < $300
• PROBATION VIOLATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL/FEL/MISD
• BURGLARY UNOCCUPIED DWELLING UNARMED
How can I find more information about Floyd Bowers's court case?
You can search for court case info on this public site: http://www.browardclerk.org
How can I find out if Floyd Bowers is still in a Broward County jail for this arrest?
You can find more information on an imate by visiting the county's arrest inquiry page or by calling 954-831-5900.
Can I call Floyd Bowers in jail?
No, inmates can not receive incoming phone calls, however they can make outgoing collect or prepaid calls. Inmates must be first assigned a housing unit before making calls.
How can I visit Floyd Bowers in jail?
Inmates are allowed one 2 hour visit per week. Each jail facility has it's own visitation schedule. For more information on each facility, see this page.