Volusia County

Search for arrests





The Volusia County Corrections Services offers constitutional detention centers for individuals accused of violating the law and awaiting trial, as well as those in the process of trial and those sentenced to the county institutions. There are two facilities within the county, the Volusia County Correctional Facility and the Volusia County Branch Jail. The Volusia County Corrections website offers an offender search tool for the Florida Department of Corrections, and the Volusia County jail inmate search to obtain public information regarding current inmates in the county facilities. You can also find information about the jails mail procedures and regulations for inmates, and jail and bond information.

Questions We work to keep this information up to date and useful. If you have any corrections, please let us know

How do I find if someone is still in a Volusia County Jail?

You can use the county's inmate jail search.

How can I find court information for Volusia County?

Criminal records can only be searched in person or using a public computer terminal located at the court's offices. More information on criminal court records can be found here.

Can I call an inmate in a Volusia County Jail?

No, inmates are permitted to make outgoing collect calls only. Emergency messages can be taken to inmates via jail staff, but are validated first.

How can I visit an inmate in a Volusia County Jail?

Visits are limited during the first 72 hours of incarnation and must be approved by jail staff. Only video visitation is used. Schedule information can be found here.


The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.