Booked ByCobb County Adult Detention Facilities
May 18, 2022
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Speeding (Misdemeanor)
• Expired Tag/No Tag (Misdemeanor)
• Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer For a Felony Offense (Felony)
• Reckless Driving (Misdemeanor)
• Hit and Run; Duty of Driver to Stop at or Return to Scene of Accident (Misdemeanor)
• Signal of Intention to Turn With Sufficient Time (Misdemeanor)
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.