Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
March 31, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• VGCSA- Possession And Use Of Drug Related Objects
• Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
• Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device
• VGCSA -Possession Of A Schedule II Controlled Substance
• Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute
• Possession of Firearm During Commission of a Felony (VGCSA)
• Possession of Cocaine
How do I find if Ali Davis is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for Ali Davis in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit Ali Davis in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.