Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
May 12, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Required Bicycles Equipment
• Possession of Marijuana
• Obstructing or Hindering Law
• Failure to appear-Possession With Intent to Distribute Marijuana Within 1,000 Feet of a Park
• Failure to appear-Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
• Failure to appear-VGCSA - Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute
• Failure to appear-Possession of Firearm or Knife During Commission of a Felony
• Parole Violation
How do I find if Antonius Orso is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for Antonius Orso in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit Antonius Orso in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.