Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
March 12, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Enter Auto w/Intent To Commit Theft
• Theft By Receiving Stolen Property less $500 Value
• Forgery in the First Degree (Other Object)
• Financial Transaction Card Theft
• Financial Transaction Card Fraud
How do I find if John Davis is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for John Davis in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit John Davis in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.