Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
May 05, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• FAIL TO APPEAR-VGCSA -Drugs Not In Original Container - Misdemeanor
• FAIL TO APPEAR-VGCSA -Sale, Distribution, Or Possession Of Dangerous Drugs
• FAIL TO APPEAR-Robbery
• FAIL TO APPEAR-VGCSA - Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute
• FAIL TO APPEAR-Willful Obstruction Of Law Enforcement Officers - Misdemeanor
• VGCSA -Purchase, Possess, Or Have Control Of Any Controlled Substance In Schedule III, Iv Or V
• Public Indecency-1St Or 2Nd Conviction - Misdemeanor
How do I find if Justin Brown is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for Justin Brown in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit Justin Brown in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.