Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
March 15, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Driving - Defective Or No Taillights
• Driving While License Suspended Or Revoked
• Driving- Fleeing And Attempting To Elude A Police Officer (Felony)
• Interference With Government Property - Felony
• Reckless Driving
• Marijuana-Possess Less Than 1 Oz.
• Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
How do I find if Lamar Gatewood is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for Lamar Gatewood in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit Lamar Gatewood in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.