Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
March 01, 2016
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• VGCSA- Manufac./Deliver/Distribute/Possess W/Intent To Distrib. Controlled Subs In Schedule I Or II
• Tampering With Evidence - Felony
• VGCSA- Possession And Use Of Drug Related Objects
• vgcsa -Purchase,Possess Or Have Control Of Controlled Substance In Schedule I or II
• Giving False Name, Address, Or Birthdate To Law Enforcement Officer
• Possession of Marijuana-Less Than 1 Oz.
• Foreign County
• Aggravated Sodomy - Commit Sodomy With Force And Against Persons Will Or Person Is Less Than 10 Yoa
How do I find if Leapo Burnett is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for Leapo Burnett in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit Leapo Burnett in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.