Booked ByFulton County Sheriff's Office
Aug. 06, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
• Theft By Receiving Stolen Property- Felony
• VGCSA -Marijuana-Possess Less Than 1 Oz.
• Failure To Have License On Person
• Equipment Used Improperly-Excessive Noise
• Driving - Affixing Materials That Reduce Or Increase Light Transmission/Reflectance Of Windshields
• Driving While License Suspended Or Revoked
• Expired Or No License On Person
How do I find if Marctavius Mcmichael is still in a Fulton County Jail?
You can check an inmate's current status by using the county's jail lookup site. After searching for an inmate, the inmate's current location will state “In Custody”.
How can I find court information for Marctavius Mcmichael in Fulton County?
Court information can be found online here.
How can I visit Marctavius Mcmichael in jail?
Video visitation is used at Fulton County Jails. Visitors must register in advance and can find more information here.
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.