Booked ByCarroll County Detention Center
June 11, 2017
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• WANTON ENDANGERMENT-1ST DEGREE
• POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY CONVICTED FELON
• POSSESSION OF DEFACED FIREARM
• ALCOHOL INTOX IN A PUBLIC PLACE (1ST & 2ND OFFENSE
• ASSAULT, 2ND DEGREE
• TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
• RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY (FIREARM)
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.