Booked ByOldham County Jail
Sept. 03, 2019
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• FLEEING OR EVADING POLICE, 1ST DEGREE (ON FOOT)
• WANTON ENDANGERMENT-1ST DEGREE-POLICE OFFICER
• ALCOHOL INTOXICATION IN A PUBLIC PLACE-1ST & 2ND OFFENSES
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT, 2ND DEGREE
• RESISTING ARREST
• BURGLARY, 2ND DEGREE
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 2ND DEGREE
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.