Booked ByPike County Detention Center
Oct. 31, 2016
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• FAILURE TO APPEAR 10/31/16 PIKE 200 FC
• NON PAYMENT OF FINES 10/31/16 PIKE 40.50 FC
• SPEEDING 20 MPH OVER LIMIT 10/31/16 PIKE
• FAILURE OF OWNER TO MAINTAIN REQUIRED INS/SEC, 1ST OFF 10/31/16 PIKE
• FAILURE TO WEAR SEAT BELTS 10/31/16 PIKE
• NO REGISTRATION PLATES 10/31/16 PIKE
• NO REGISTRATION RECEIPT 10/31/16 PIKE
• TBUT OR DISP SHOPLIFTING U/$500 10/31/16 PIKE
• OPERATING ON SUS OR REV OPER LICENSE 10/31/16 PIKE
• RECKLESS DRIVING 10/31/16 PIKE
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.