Booked ByPike County Detention Center
Dec. 21, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• FAILURE TO SURRENDER REVOKED OPERATORS LICENSE 12-21-15 PIKE
• DRIVING WITHOUT LICENSE/NEGLIGENCE IN ACCIDENT 12-21-15 PIKE
• OPERATING VEHICLE WITH EXPIRED OPERATORS LICENSE 12-21-15 PIKE
• OPER MTR VEHICLE U/INFLU ALC/DRUGS/ETC. .08 (AGG CIRCUM) 1ST OFF 12-21-15 PIKE
• DISPLAY OR POSS OF CANCELLED OR FICTITIOUS OPER LI 12-21-15 PIKE
• OPERATING ON SUS OR REV OPER LICENSE 12-21-15 PIKE
• LEAVING SCENE OF ACCIDENT-FAILURE TO RENDER AID OR ASSISTANCE 12-21-15 PIKE
• POSSESSING LICENSE WHEN PRIVILEGES ARE REVOKED 12-21-15 PIKE
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.