Booked ByLeake County Sheriff's Office
May 31, 2020
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• OBSTRUCTING PUBLIC STREETS, WILFUL OBSTR
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT - FAILURE TO COMPLY W
• RESISTING ARREST
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT - DISTURBING THE PEAC
• WEAPON - CARRYING OF CONCEALED WEAPON [1
• CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE; SIMPLE POSSESSION
• CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE; POSSESSION OF PARA
• PUBLIC DRUNK
The information on this web site is provided to assist users in obtaining information about county jail arrests. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. While the information on this website is believed by the website owner to be reliable, it is provided „as is“ with no warranties or guarantees regarding its accuracy. An arrest or booking does not mean that the individual has been convicted or is guilty of the crime. You are advised to contact the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained on this website. By using this web site, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty.