Booked ByClark County Detention Center
Dec. 28, 2015
Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• DUI, ABOVE LEGAL LIMIT, (3+)
• POSS SCH I, II, III, IV C/S, (1ST/2ND)
• UNSAFE TURN, IMPROPER POSITION/METHOD AT I-SECT
• DUTY TO STOP AT ACDNT W/ATTENDED VEH/PROP DAMAGE
• FAIL GIVE INFO TO PARTY(S) AT VEH ACDNT
• DRIVER/PAX FAIL RPT UNATTENDED VEH/PROP ACDNT
• FTO OFF RE TRAFFIC LAWS
• FALSE STATEMENT TO OBSTRUCT PUBLIC OFFICER
• RESIST PUB OFF
• DRIVE W/O DRV-LIC
• BREAK/INJURE/TAMPER W/VEH, < $250
How can I find out if Ryan Mcclaran is still in a Las Vegas jail for this booking?
There are two methods. You can call the information line at (702) 671-3900 or try the inmate search page.
Can I call Ryan Mcclaran in jail?
No, inmates are not allowed to receive incoming calls. However they can make outgoing phone calls by collect call. For more information on inmate phone calls, see this website.
How can I visit Ryan Mcclaran in jail?
Visitors must first register in person at the Clark County Detention Center. Then you can schedule a visit in person or you can schedule a visit online. For visiting schedules and more information, see this page.
How can I find the court case information for Ryan Mcclaran?
If the case has been filed, you can search by name on this website. Click the 'District Civil/Criminal Records' link, and then select 'Party' in the Search By list.